Juried Shows, Awards,
Memberships, Collections & Exhibits
- Presented with The Rose Award by the Susan K Black Foundation 2017.
- NatureWorks Fine Art Show and Sale (Tulsa, Oklahoma) participating artist annually from March 2004 to present .
- Sculpture in the Park Show and Sale (Loveland, Colorado) participating artist annually from 2009 to present.
- “My Little Deer” selected for permanent display in Na Aina Kai Botanical Gardens (Kuaui, Hawaii) 2008, followed by “Tuttuvak” (life sized moose) in 2016 and “Spirit of Denali” (life sized caribou) in 2017.
- “Sleeping Legends” awarded Honorable Mention and inclusion in the 2014 traveling show of David Wagner’s “America’s Parks II Exhibition.
- “Wrapped Walrus” awarded Best Wildlife at the Susan K Black Conference 2012
- NatureWorks Art Show. Awarded best booth design and marketing 2012-2014
- “Bearly Making It” (polar bear) was selected for the Art of Conservation 2012 live show in
Vancouver, B.C. 2012
- “Sushi Bar” (Kodiak bear) was selected for the Art of Conservation 2011 live show and national tour. 2011
- National Sculpture Society 2010 Online Exhibition (“A Hare Raising Event”)
- Awarded Honorable Mention by the Susan K. Black Foundation for “Grinning Grizz” September 2010
- Sculpture in the Park, Loveland, Colorado August 2009-2014
- Signature Membership to the Society of Animal Artist’s 2009
- “My Little Deer” selected for permanent display in Na ‘Aina Kai Botanical Gardens,Kilauai, Hawaii August 2008
- Member of Artists for Conservation since 2007
- The Wildlife Experience Museum, Parker, Colorado 2007
- Award of Excellence, NatureWorks Show, Tulsa, Oklahoma 2007
- NatureWorks, Tulsa, Oklahoma, March 2004-2014
- Loveland Sculpture Invitational, Loveland, Colorado, August 1999 through August 2014
- Commissioned by Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton,Ohio to create two bronzes for their University of Nursing May 2006
- President of the Republic of Namibia, Dr. Sam Nujoma, awarded Christine’s bronze cheetah, “Amazing Grace”, as a conservation award in the United Nations; NYC, October 2005
- Best of the West Show, June 2004, & 2005 Pinetop, Arizona. Awarded best multicolored sculpture at this show
- American Academy of Equine Art Fall Open Juried Show, September 2003, Lexington, Kentucky
- Signature member of the Susan K. Black Foundation since 2000
- First Place winner for sculpture, Dayton Art Expo, November 1996
- Member of Masterworks for Nature, Cincinnati, Ohio